Last reviewed on 29 October 2018
Aspire is a community of colleagues who believe that all women in Co-op have a right to equality. We support each other with our careers, we challenge others to support women in Co-op and we raise awareness of issues which affect women.
All Co-op colleagues are able to get involved - you don't need to be a woman.
There is no cost to join.
Why get involved
By supporting Aspire, you have the opportunity to:
- challenge business leaders to support female colleagues
- raise awareness of issues which affect women
- increase your professional network
- learn new skills
- support others with their careers
How you can get involved
You can get involved by:
When you get involved
You can take part in activities including:
- celebrating national diversity days (such as International Women’s Day)
- learning and development sessions
- parent and carers support
- events to showcase careers and opportunities