Colleague membership and partner card
Last reviewed on 19 July 2018
If you’re a permanent Co-op colleague, you can pay £1 to become a Co-op colleague member. This buys you:
- a share in Co-op
- colleague discounts on a range of Co-op products and services
- double discounts on food on double discount days
- a discount card for someone who lives with you (known as a partner card)
- 5% back on anything you spend on selected Co-op products and services
- 1% for community causes on anything you spend on selected Co-op branded products and services
If you became a member before you started working for Co-op
Call 0800 023 4708 to turn your customer membership into a colleague membership. You’ll be sent a new colleague membership card.
Letting someone else use your colleague card or number
You can only let your family or friends use your membership number where Co-op says they are entitled to discounts. This is on things such as funerals, funeral plans and wills.
You must never let customers use your card or number.
If you misuse your discount, you may have your colleague membership card taken away and could face disciplinary action.
If your card is lost or stolen
Call 0800 023 4708 to get a replacement.
For more about how membership works visit coop.co.uk/membership.
If you’re a Co-op colleague member, you can get a partner card for somebody who lives at the same address as you.
Partner card holders can get 10% off shopping in Co-op Group food stores. On double discount days, they get 20% off all Co-op branded products bought in the same stores.
If the person you give it to is also a member, they can use it with their own customer membership card to earn 5% and 1% rewards.
Get a partner card
To order a partner card call 0800 023 4708.