Discounts on Co-op Food
Last reviewed on 30 September 2020
If you’re a colleague member you get 20% off when you buy selected Co-op branded products and 10% off branded products in the following food stores:
- Co-op Group
- East of England Co-op
- Midcounties Co-operative
- Southern Co-op
- Central England Co-operative
You’ll only get your 2p member reward for you and your community on Co-op branded products in Co-op Group food stores.
Your 2p rewards are worked out after any other discounts are applied.
If you’re a partner card holder, you get 20% off when you buy selected Co-op branded products in Co-op Group food stores.
At payday events, you get 20% off selected branded products from Co-op Group food stores. So that’s 20% of Co-op branded AND branded products!
Colleague membership policy applies.
How to get your discount
Show or swipe your colleague membership card or partner card when you pay for your shopping. Or self-scan your digital membership card on your phone at the till, in any Co-op Group food store.
Things you don’t get discount on
You’ll get discount on everything you buy except:
- cigarettes and tobacco (including lighters and matches)
- paypoint and other concessions (such as costa coffee)
- mobile top-ups
- coffee shop
- baby milk
- lottery and scratchcards
- fireworks and sparklers
- fuel and forecourt services
- saving stamps
- postage stamps
- carrier bags
- gift vouchers and gift cards
- home delivery charges
- If you buy alcohol and your discount would mean you’d pay less than the minimum legal selling price, you won’t get the full discount.