Mental Health Awareness Week ran from 10-16 May this year. The theme was nature, so we encouraged you to put your earphones in and get outside to enjoy our brand new podcast series, to move away from your usual working space to watch a virtual talk, or to send us your photographs of the nature around you!
Below are links to recordings from the sessions for you to catch-up on...
Start your day with some food for thought from Dr M, as she looks at how we can best support ourselves and each other coming out of lockdown. Join Diresh to to quieten the mind, find some calm and focus for the day ahead. Or learn more about how you can use different methods of journaling to look after your mental wellbeing, be at your best and avoid burnout.
Hear more from our partners
Learn more about services available to you through Lifeworks & Parkrun, and join one of our charity partners, Mind, to learn tools and techniques for managing stress and coping with tough times.
Pods & Plods
Listen to our brand new podcast series, featuring many different personal stories, including some of our own Co-op colleagues. You can even download the episodes to your device and head out into nature!
Here are some more ideas for you to explore this Mental Health Awareness Week:
- Digital Treasure Hunts with the National Trust
- Find a walk near you and enjoy the nature on your doorstep
- Get some tips & advice on how to grow your own fruits, vegetables & herbs
- Access Headroom, the Mental Health Toolkit from BBC
- Building Great Mental Health – take our short, fun, confidential quiz
- Read about managing your mental health whilst pregnant
- The sessions from Uplift Festival 2021 are still here for you to enjoy!
- Here’s a link to some more podcasts for you to take a listen to
- What is Discrimination?
- Inclusive Wellbeing