The theme of Mental Health Awareness Week this year is loneliness.
We know that loneliness can affect people in many ways and it’s not just limited to socially. It can affect us financially and can have a real impact on Mental Health.
Throughout the week, we've got a range of events and activities for you to join in.
Here's the schedule of events for Mental Health Awareness Week 2022.
Following each live event, we will be adding links to the recorded version to this page. Keep checking back throughout the week!
If you continue to experience loneliness, there’s lots of support available.
We really encourage you to reach out to talk and look at how you can deal with the emotions you’re feeling.
We’ve pulled together a list of resources, charities and support you can access at any time:
- Mind - tips to manage loneliness
- Campaign to End Loneliness
- British Red Cross – get help with loneliness
- Marmalade Trust
- Lifeworks – coping with loneliness
- GroceryAid’s range of online therapy programmes
- GroceryAid’s Free Woebot App; track your mood and access in the moment support, just use promo code ‘groceryaid1’
- Watch Hussain Manawer’s short and powerful film, Lonely
- Book your place to attend the event on 10 May: It’s not all in my head by Hussain Manawer
- NHS - loneliness guidance