Last reviewed on 21 September 2018
Co-op mentoring is a voluntary network of colleagues who support each other with their personal and professional development.
All Co-op colleagues are able to get involved.
You can be either a 'mentor' or a 'mentee'.
A mentor has skills or experience and wants to support someone else to develop.
A mentee is someone who wants to develop a skill or experience and learn from a mentor.
If you want to become a mentor
By becoming a mentor you can:
- share your knowledge, skills and experience
- develop your leadership and support skills
- learn about other business areas
- increase your professional network
- help develop talent at Co-op
If you want to be a mentee
By becoming a mentee you can:
- learn new skills and experience
- make connections in other business areas
- increase your confidence
- get support with career or development goals
- improve job satisafction