National charity partnership
The Coronavirus pandemic has had a huge impact on local communities, which is why Co-op colleagues are supporting on issues such as access to food and bereavement.
Our charity partnership with Mind, SAMH and Inspire is more important than ever right now, research from Mind shows that more than half of adults (60%) and over two thirds of young people (68%) said their mental health got worse/deteriorated during lockdown.
To support our charity partnership we’re asking you to get moving and fundraise for mental wellbeing.
Get moving and fundraise: 25 – 31 August
Whilst we know colleagues fundraise all year round, there’ll be some weeks this year where we want colleagues to really up their fundraising efforts to support. From 25 - 31 August, we’re launching our next big fundraising week encouraging colleagues to ’get moving’ – one of the five ways to wellbeing.
Here you can download a fundraising guide, posters and other materials to help plan your fundraising activity:
Coming soon: Sponsorship Form and Template Press Release
Keep us in the loop
For additional materials, fundraising advice and to let us know what you have planned, contact the partnership hotline on 0203 995 6188 or email email@example.com
If you need support with your mental health or know someone that does, the following can help:
- contact Mind for support in England and Wales on 0300 123 3393 (lines open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday), Text: 86463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call SAMH for support in Scotland on 0344 800 0550 (lines open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday but closed bank holidays), or email email@example.com
- call Inspire for support in NI on 0289 032 8474 (lines open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, closed bank holidays)
- text SHOUT for support anywhere on 85258
- call Samaritans for support anywhere 24/7 on 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE THE DATE: The next fundraising week will be 5-11 October.