Respect (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender plus network)
Last reviewed on 20 December 2018
Respect supports LGBTQ+ colleagues at Co-op.
The purpose is to help create a workplace where colleagues can be themselves, always.
Anyone is welcome to get involved - you don’t have to be LGBTQ+.
Why get involved
By supporting Respect, you can:
- support LGBTQ+ colleagues, friends of Respect and allies
- learn about policy developments
- help raise the profile of Co-op as an employer of choice
- help educate senior leaders and other colleagues by sharing the achievements and challenges within the LGBTQ+ community
When you get involved
You can take part in:
- events and activities including Pride events across the UK
- campaigns run by Respect including LGBT History Month, national testing week and bi and trans awareness days
- sharing your thoughts and feedback on what will make Co-op and the workplace more inclusive