Welcome to our page. We're a network of colleague volunteers from various parts of the business, working together to amplify the lived experiences of minority ethnic colleagues across Co-op.
We firmly believe the more we understand, appreciate, and celebrate our differences, the better we can work together. That's why our focus is all about raising cultural awareness and playing a pivotal role in helping to create a fairer and more inclusive environment for everyone at Co-op.
It is well documented that diverse and inclusive organisations make more profit than those that are not, so we're working across the Co-op to ensure that we provide better products and services that meet the needs of the diverse communities we live in and serve.
When you get involved
You can take part in:
- Live cultural and religious events
- Expert talks and panel discussions
- Increase your knowledge about different cultures and heritages of our colleagues at Co-op
- Get diversity personal development coaching and mentoring
- Workshops, celebrations and sharing skills
- An online community of like-minded colleagues