Your P60 shows what tax you’ve paid on your salary in the last tax year (6 April 2017 to 5 April 2018).
You’ll need your P60 to prove how much tax you’ve paid on your salary if you want to:
- claim back overpaid tax
- apply for tax credits
- apply for a loan or a mortgage
If you need your P60
Sign into MyHR and select:
- ‘Personal Information’ (select ‘About Me’ first if you’re a manager).
- ‘My documents’ icon on the left hand side.
- Go to the bottom of the page and select 'load more items'.
- Look for a file called 'P60'.
- Select attachment which will download a PDF.