Your P60 shows what tax you’ve paid on your salary in the last tax year (6 April 2017 to 5 April 2018).

You’ll need your P60 to prove how much tax you’ve paid on your salary if you want to:

  • claim back overpaid tax
  • apply for tax credits
  • apply for a loan or a mortgage

If you need your P60

Sign into MyHR and select:

  1. ‘Personal Information’ (select ‘About Me’ first if you’re a manager).
  2. ‘My documents’ icon on the left hand side.
  3. Go to the bottom of the page and select 'load more items'.
  4. Look for a file called 'P60'.
  5. Select attachment which will download a PDF.