Sign up to Co-op Health for a £10 Food Voucher
Last reviewed on 30 September 2020
If you’re a colleague member with a repeat prescription, you can claim a £10 voucher to spend in any of our food stores when you register with the Co-op Health App.
How to get your voucher
Download the Co-op Health App and register for the service using NHS login. Once you've been verified by the NHS, sign back into the Co-op Health App with your NHS login and claim your voucher.
How to register and claim
- download the Co-op Health App on the App Store or Google Play
- register with NHS login
To prove who you are, the NHS will ask for:
- an image of your photo ID
- a face scan image or short video of you
- sign into Co-op Health using your NHS login credentials
- once you’ve received your registration confirmation from Co-op Health, submit a few details on our web form
- you’ll need to have your colleague membership number handy when you submit your details
- then we’ll send you your voucher in the post.
Terms and conditions
To use the Co-op Health service, you must be registered with an NHS GP practice in England.
Offer only applies to colleague members who register for the Co-op Health App.
Offer not applicable to colleagues already registered with the service.
The current discounts and offers do not form part of your employment terms and conditions.
The Co-op Group reserves the right to update, change or remove the offers at any time.